I saw this going around on Facebook, and thought it was very fitting ….
Would you apply for the below job?
“director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc.
The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
24 people did, and here is their Interviews
Here is a litte Hint…. Spell the company’s name Backwards and see what you get.